ImpactPHL Operations Coordinator (Part Time)
Position Description and Qualifications
The ImpactPHL Operations Manager will ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations and support growth of the organization. The ideal candidate will be a details person, well organized and good at multi-tasking; a people person with good communication and interpersonal skills; be oriented towards problem solving and process improvement; a good administrator that is team-oriented while having strong self-management skills; and enjoy helping others succeed. Approximately 20 hours per week.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Administrative duties to support the daily operations of the organization
- Support ImpactPHL staff, volunteers, & working groups
- Community building, marketing, & communications
- Programs & events
Skills & experience that will help this person succeed
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with a decentralized team
- Aptitude and interest to utilize technology to automate processes and improve the efficiency of a young organization
- Experience in or knowledge of the impact or triple-bottom-line economy is a strong plus
- Experience with the following is not required, but would be a plus: event planning, marketing, basic graphic design skills, and volunteer management
- Software skills that will be helpful in this position:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Google Docs
- Proficiency with online documents & storage (Google Drive, DropBox, etc.)
- Familiarity with website Content Management Systems (Wordpress, SquareSpace, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media management tools (ie: Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout, etc.)
Save your resume and cover letter as a single PDF document. The file name should be your first name (dot) your last name (dot) pdf (example: John.Smith.pdf). And then proceed to Step 2.....
ImpactPHL is a non-profit alliance that supports and promotes the Philadelphia region’s impact economy, which includes triple-bottom-line business practices, impact investing, and conscious capitalism. We are entrepreneurs, business leaders, investors and others committed to advancing public interests while pursuing financial returns. We believe that companies and investments can generate value beyond revenue and returns. That it is possible to join profit and purpose. And that there is no better city for these kinds of enterprises and investments to prove themselves. Our mission is to increase investment in impact companies and organizations in Greater Philadelphia by accelerating development and awareness of Greater Philadelphia’s impact economy.