Hosted by Sustainable Business Network
Best Practice Forums are a series of workshops from SBN that use member case studies to create meaningful opportunities to learn, connect, and build a better business. The next program in the series will discuss a variety of perspectives on Ownership and Governance Structures.
- Mo Manklang, Communications Director at the US Federation of Worker Coops
- Jamila Medley, Executive Director at Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance
- Micah Gold-Markel, Founder at Solar States
- Linshuang Lu, Principal at Praxis Consulting Group, Inc.
- Michael Sebright, Founder and President at evolve build
As a follow-up to our conversation, we are hosting a free Best for PHL Challenge workshop directly after the forum from 11:30AM-1:00PM where attendees are invited to start measuring their impact in this area as well as their larger social, environmental, and economic impact.
Whether you are taking it for the first time or updating your assessment for the new year, we invite you to take this free, online assessment that encourages, supports and recognizes companies in the Philadelphia region that commit themselves to creating positive impact. Best for PHL assists these businesses as they identify how they may be able to help address regional, social, and/or environmental problems. Register for a free "add-on" when you register for the Best Practice Forums.