Philadelphia has a wealth of untapped human capital.
At this half-day conference, business leaders will have the opportunity to learn how their peers are recruiting from Philadelphia’s diverse neighborhoods and engaging nontraditional workers to strengthen both their business and their community.
Hear best practices in how to hire, train and retain professionals from this talent pool, including discussions on engaging returning citizens, veterans, working with the immigrant community, neighborhood-based initiatives and onboarding through various TANF training programs.
Speakers to date:
- Donna Allie, President & Founder, Team Clean, Inc.
- Emily Bittenbender, Managing Partner, Bittenbender Construction
- H. Patrick Clancy, President & CEO, Philadelphia Works
- Carol Eggert, Senior Vice President, Military and Veteran Affairs, Comcast
- Jay Coen Gilbert, Co-Founder, B Lab
- Mitch Little, Executive Director of the Mayor’s Office of Community Empowerment and Opportunity, City of Philadelphia
- Joanne McFall, Market President, Keystone First
- Michael Pearson, President, Union Packaging LLC
- Jane Von Bergen, Reporter, Philadelphia Inquirer