Beyond charitable investment, a growing number of companies are investing in neighborhood schools through time and talent. These public/private partnerships are yielding expert-led school-based models that are expanding throughout Philadelphia.
Hear from Chamber members who are leading the way by implementing financial literacy, professional development, and/or skills-training programs in some of Philadelphia’s most distressed neighborhoods. Learn how you can assess and apply your business’ expertise to meet the needs of local schools and families.
- Jenny Bogoni, Executive Director, Read by 4th
- Dan Fitzpatrick, President, Citizens Bank PA/NJ/DE/NY
- Chekemma J. Fulmore-Townsend, President & CEO, Philadelphia Youth Network
- Peter Grollman, Senior Vice-President, External Affairs, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Farah Jimenez, President and CEO, Philadelphia Education Fund
- John R. McConnell, President & Founder, Cristo Rey Philadelphia
- Antonio Romero, Community Schools Coordinator, Kensington Health Sciences Academy
- Susan A. Segal, Regional Director for Community & Foundation Relations, Lincoln Financial Group
- Andrew Voudouris, Founder & Executive Marketing Director, Turn5