Reserve your seat to hear David Robinson share his journey from investor to impact investor.
About Total Impact
Good Capital Project and ImpactPHL are proud to present Total Impact, an exciting new gathering that will leave you with the tools, insights and connections to build a Total Impact Portfolio to deliver on both your financial and social goals. Total Impact welcomes practitioners of all levels, from curious newcomers to established experts, to learn how to broaden the community and improve the world while meeting your or your client’s goals.
What to Expect
Who Should Attend
The Total Impact conference is for RIAs, family offices, and investors who are interested in aligning their portfolios with their social values. We are bringing together impact investing experts, academics, and development leaders to demonstrate how to build total impact portfolios. We believe the financial services industry has the tools to solve some of the world's biggest challenges and we would like you to join us. This conference has been approved for a total of 9 CFP CE credits. See below for details on which sessions qualify.
- Executable opportunities across asset classes
- Practical tools to build Total Impact Portfolios
- Place-based impact opportunities
- Advisory and measurement best practices
- Incorporating SRI, ESG, Impact and the Sustainable Development Goals into portfolios that meet our financial objectives
- Women and millennials in impact
- Inve stor insights and experiences in the field
Sessions eligible for CE credits
- Introduction to Basic Sustainable Investment Concepts
- Equities: Are Impact Managers the New Activist Managers?
- Making an Impact Through Fixed Income
- Advising Women & Millennials on Impact
- Measuring Impact Performance
- Advising and Executing - Building a Total Impact Portfolio
- Fiduciary Considerations of Impact Investing
- Private Equity and Impact
- Impact in Real Estate