The Total Impact Conference Comes to Philly
Join us for the first-ever impact investing conference in Philadelphia on April 26th & 27th.
In partnership with ImpactPHL, the Good Capital Project is launching Total Impact, a new conference series dedicated to providing practical education and advice for investors and advisors to adopt socially responsible investment strategies across asset classes. Total Impact will launch at a two-day event in Philadelphia on April 26 and 27, 2018, with a strong focus on curating the best investment firms and individual expertise to educate the investor space.
In order to meet the growing demand for impact investing advice, it is critical to increase investment advisors' awareness and access to leading investment ideas and measurement tools. This forum is designed to inspire, educate, and equip investors and advisors who are looking for practical ways to execute as impact investors. Early-bird pricing for Total Impact is now in effect, so don't wait to register!
What to Expect
Who Should Attend
The Total Impact conference is for RIAs, family offices, and investors who are interested in aligning their portfolios with their social values. We are bringing together impact investing experts, academics, and development leaders to demonstrate how to build total impact portfolios. We believe the financial services industry has the tools to solve some of the world's biggest challenges and we would like you to join us.
- Executable opportunities across asset classes
- Practical tools to build Total Impact Portfolios
- Place-based impact opportunities
- Advisory and measurement best practices
- Incorporating SRI, ESG, Impact and the Sustainable Development Goals into portfolios that meet our financial objectives
- Women and millennials in impact
- Investor insights and experiences in the field
- Bill Crager - Envestnet
- Kelly Coyne - Pax Ellevate
- Jim Sorenson - Sorenson Impact Center
- Esther Pan Sloane - UNCDF
- David Bank - ImpactAlpha
- Patsy Doerr - Thomson Reuters Foundation
- Brian Trelstad - Bridges Fund Management
- Veronica Olazabal - Rockefeller Foundation
- Jim Lumberg - Envestnet
- Matt Patsky - Trillium
- Sister Mary Scullion
- Tom Balderston - SustainVC/Investors Circle
- John Moore - ImpactPHL
* Includes early bird discount and promo code discount.